I hope you and your family remain well.
Following the successful 1st phase of reopening since the 18th of May, we are happy to hear that according to the government guidelines and the College of Podiatry, we can now enter the 2nd phase.
What does this mean to you?
- All patients are allowed to be treated; including Verruca, General Footcare and Fungal Nail; as long as they are not with Covid-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone with Covid19 for the last 14 days.
- If you had your last appointment cancelled due to the Covid-19 Situation you can now BOOK! Our office team will work on the backlog to contact you, but please feel free to book yourself directly using our online system.
- Three of our clinics are open as usual (Canary Wharf, Holborn and Moorgate).
- Our London Bridge clinic will reopen from the 15th of June, and our Woolwich clinic will follow shortly.
What extra-measures are still in place?
- We are keeping the reinforced hygiene procedure in between patients.
- Your podiatrist is wearing extra PPE.
- We are keeping additional time in between appointments.
What do we ask from our patients?
- Please do not come to the clinic if you are feeling unwell.
- Please avoid coming with a companion.
- Please avoid when possible public transport.
- Please use a mask when entering our premises (e.g., surgical, scarf or any face cover).
Thank you again for your support during this difficult time and the Team, and I are looking forward to seeing you soon in our clinics.